Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

This Weeks High-Street Picks #20

Friday, December 19, 2014


White Polo Neck Top - Topshop
Feather Strappy Heels - Missguided
Tartan Check Leggings - Topshop
Stripe Dress - George at Asda(*)
Glitter Crop Top - Glamorous (50% off with the code SAVE50)
Striped Crop Top - Topshop
Oversized Check Scarf - New Look
Ripped Joni Jeans - Topshop
Expect a lot more blog posts for the next month or so! I'm loving being home at the moment and it's so nice to not have so much stress from university work and being able to do a bit of relaxing! I've been meaning to do a wish list post for a while as there is so much I'm loving on the high-street at the moment. I'm loving polo necks at the moment as they're so versatile and go with everything! 
This time of year is perfect time to buy a pair of tartan leggings and feel all christmassy! As I'm typing this post I'm wearing a pair with my christmas jumper from Boohoo. I'm loving stripes more than ever at the moment and I found this beauty online at Asda. Definitely check out George at Asda's  Dresses as they're so cheap and super affordable. I treated myself a few days ago and picked up this Glamorous top and it''s currently 50% off with the code SAVE50 go grab yourself a bargain!

What do you think of this wishlist? What's currently on your wishlist?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook
Shop The Post

3 comments

Unknown said...

Very nice items !

Epic Make up Revolution giveaway ! Over 150 shades to win !
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Neesha said...

I need that scarf and those jeans in my life right now!
Win a £25 New Look Gift Card ♥

Abigail said...

I adore the stripes theme and the fluffy pink heels are gorgeous. I'm a new follower of your blog and am excited to see more of your posts!

http://www.abigailalicex.com

Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co