Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Topshop Love - The Perfect Ripped Jeans

Sunday, September 14, 2014


Russian Red by MAC Lipstick - Selfridges
White Cami Top - Topshop
Black Ripped Jeans - Topshop
Leopard Print Heels - Cloggs(*)

I seem to be getting more and more into just wearing black and white! I'm really into very simple dressing at the moment. Recently on a trip to The Trafford Centre with one of my best friends Sam I picked up these jeans and they've literally not been off my back since! I'm normally a joni jeans lover but I really wanted some jeans with rips in and they only had jamie jeans which had rips in!
Russian Red by MAC Lipstick - Selfridges
White Cami Top - Topshop
Black Ripped Jeans - Topshop
Leopard Print Heels - Cloggs(*)

So I thought why not try a new style of jeans? and I'M IN LOVE! Jamie jeans are so comfortable and easy to wear! I love how they're high-waisted too and so soft! What's great about these jeans is you can wear them during the day but also with a pair of heels they make a perfect night time look too!

I absolutely love this outfit and I can't wait to wear it during the day (with trainers) and at night with a bold red lip and some patterned heels!

What do you think of these jeans? Are you loving Topshop lately?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook
Shop The Post

14 comments

Unknown said...

These jeans are so lovely! They really suit you, love your style Becca :) xx
Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

Arianne said...

Love how you have styled them, always love topshop jeans :)
http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/london-fashion-week-ss15-ootd-and.html

Charlotte said...

you can't beat a good pair of ripped jeans!

these actually went into the sale a year or so i go so i managed to get them for £20!

charlotte x
www.thestylearchive.co.uk

Lauren said...

Lovely outfit :) The shoes are gorgeous!

http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Elin said...

I have a pair of ripped jeans and love them, although I am terrified I am going to rip them even more accidentally! I love this outfit, the shoes are gorgeous!
xxx
petitelin.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Really nice look ! I love the nail polish !

Sara
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Unknown said...

Those heels are gorge!

www.studdedkisses.co.uk

Unknown said...

You look so cute! I need a pair of leopard print shoes x
eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

Cattt said...

Those shoes are gorg! And cut at the knee jeans are the perfect ripped jean! <3 Lovely outfit :)

CAT xo
What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

Unknown said...

nice dresses.

please see
http://top100weddingbrands.blogspot.com/

thegeneraldaughterseptember302019 said...

Really amazing and stylish.
http://newfashioncorner.com/

Unknown said...

Love the outfit! The shoes are the business!!!!

www.bluelabelsboutique.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous style!

http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Just found your blog, Nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for sharing this article . Its really good about Fashion and i want something share with others may be its provide great help for you.

UV French Gels

Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co