Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Naked 3 Palette for only £3.63!

Monday, April 21, 2014



Naked 3 Palette - T Mart

Some of you may remember my post about buying the Naked 2 Palette for £5.24 and it was really popular. Yes I know it's not the real thing but with my blog I try and save you guys money and for £40 a pop the Naked Palettes are expensive! Today I'm going to review the Naked 3 Palette which you can currently get from the same website for only £3.63!
Naked 3 Palette - T Mart

Yes I know it's not the real thing but it's a very good dupe. Barring a couple of shades the eyeshadows are quite close to the original Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and are quite soft to touch. They are also well pigmented and last a good amount of time aswell.
Naked 3 Palette - T Mart

If you still aren't sure about this palette there's plenty of good reviews on the website here. Yet again I'm impressed with this dupe and would definitely recommend buying it! It's a great dupe for less than a fraction of the price of the real thing.

What do you think of the Naked 3 Palette?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook

10 comments

Luxrose said...

This does look incredibly similar, but I do love my Naked palettes. For such an amazing saving I could be tempted!

http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

Abbie said...

OMG this is amazing, just bought one!! xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice palette
http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Unknown said...

Firstly I thank you for your nice blog site. I visit your lovely blog and I hope everybody likes it.
If you know more about beauty tips please like this link.

http://colorcontactlensescanada.wordpress.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThisGirlLovesChic said...

wow these colors look gorgeous!!

This Girl Loves Chic 

Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChic 


xx

Anonymous said...

I need this

floral-infinity.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi

You are looking very much pretty i really gather lot f information about fashion from your Post keep on sharing

myrtle beach real estate

Katy D said...

Hiya, just to say I totally understand why you'd want the naked palettes for a cheaper price, the shades are gorgeous but the cost is less so! However I feel the need to point out that you can get a good dupe of the shades without the fancy tins from brands such as MUA and makeup revolution. Buying fakes such as this palette here is actually seriously dangerous - I can't leave the link as I'm on my phone but tests done on fake palettes people have bought on eBay have turned up ingredients such as arsenic and lead, which cause severe, potentially life threatening illnesses. I hate to preach but I hate to think of you damaging your health for the sake of makeup! Please do google what I've said about fake eyeshadow palettes, as they are totally unlicensed they could literally contain anything. I'd advise getting a different brand which dupes the shades but not the packaging, such as Makeup revolution, or just saving until you can afford the real one.

Thanks for reading!

Katy xx

(Feel free to tweet me about this, I'm @whatktydid)

Unknown said...

I've just blogged about this palette too, such a good saving!

http://its-maxi.blogspot.co.uk/

Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co