1. Leopard print top - Glamorous UK. I'm a massive fan of Glamorous clothing and have been for years. They're one of my favourite brands and isn't this top just gorgeous?!
2. I think these Nude ankle boots from Runway Shoes speak for themselves. They'll go with everything and are the next best alternative to black and what else?! Runway Shoes offer Fashion-Train readers 10% off using the code 'TRAINRUN'
3. I think this dress from Apricot Clothing would make anybody look amazing. I would wear it to a ball/prom/wedding a posh event like that if only they had my size! (boo!)
4. Denim shorts are an essential for summer. I really love these ones from Miss Selfridge and isn't the studded detail amazing?!
5. If you've not heard of this brand you really need to check them out. I found these gorgeous boots from Own The Runway a few days ago and found it hard to take my eyes off them since!
6. I already have a few pairs of these jeans but I think this light blue pair (they're from Topshop by the way) would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe this S/S!
7. I already have these in black and have worn them to death and now Topshop have brought these back in stock I really need to get them before they go again!
What do you think of my wishlist? Which item is your favourite?