Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Aintree Ladies Day with Matalan

Friday, April 13, 2012

There's nothing more exciting then going to an event to do with blogging. I love travelling around to attend events and today has definitely been one of the most exciting yet! I was lucky enough today to attend Aintree Ladies Day!
I made the journey down to Liverpool this morning and arrived at Aintree about half past ten (after a lot of train changes!) and I was so excited!
Aintree, Ladies day Aintree 2012, grand nationals
Matalan style show, aintree, ladies day 2012, aintree fashion ladies day
The day kicked off with a fashion show which had one of my favourite models in and if you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you will have noticed various tweets/photos of BB who's known for his appearance on the tv show Dirty Sexy Things!
BB dirty sexy things, matalan style show, aintree ladies day 2012
That's him if you didn't know... he looks amaaaaaaaazing! I really loved the Matalan style show and it was my favourite part of the day (on top of seeing everyone outfits and enjoying the company of Sian & Charlotte and the lovely Charlotte and Simon from Matalan!)
Matalan style show, Matalan style contest, union jack fashion, aintree ladies day
aintree ladies day style, aintree ladies day fashion 2012, matalan style contest 2012, matalan style show
matalan, matalan style contest, aintree ladies day 2012
Male models, aintree ladies day male models, bb half naked
Just a few of the photos from the style shows through-out the day! (there is a lot more photos but I will do another post on that!)
The models were all so talented and danced aswell and modelled this seasons Matalan collections amazingly and the music for the shows was fab too!
ladies day 2012, aintree ladies day, ladies day outfits, matalan style contest
ladies day 2012, aintree ladies day, ladies day outfits, matalan style contest
Entries for the style contest waiting and entries for the style contest on the catwalk. Over 2,500 entries for the contest to win a lot of benefit goodies, matalan vouchers and a £5,000 prize! And the winner was Kelly Platt who looked so elegant and here's her outfit!
Kelly platt matalan style contest winner 2012, aintree ladies day 2012
(She's the one in the middle with the white hat!)
jeff brazier, matalan style contest, aintree ladies day
The contest was presented by Jeff Brazier and the winner of the style comp two years ago!
Photobucket
I met these super lovely guys today too. They look amazing don't they?! I just had to have a photo with these guys! Here's my outfit of the day too I'm wearing a petrol green wrap dress from InLoveWithFashion, black opaque tights and black heels from So You Shoes! These guys were with two other guys too but they were walking down the catwalk at the time so they weren't in the photo but afterwards I did get this photo of all of them and don't they look super awesome?!
Photobucket
They are by far the coolest and most stylish guys i've met in a long time!
Photobucket
I had an amazing day at Aintree and thankyou so much to Matalan for inviting me!
I can't wait to show you all the rest of the photos!
fashion-train

22 comments

Nicola said...

Looks like you have had a amazing time, i went to matalan today actually and they had some pretty good items, i bought some lovely shorts(:

http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

Abbie said...

Looks like you had an amazing day! Those guys looked awesome!! xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sheeesh lady, I can hard;y keep up with you and your jet-setting ways! love this post though. Still yet to fall for the charm of matalan, but as a shoppaholic, I do venture there at times and pick a few bits & bobs

BLEURGH
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Char! said...

pwoarrrh, those male models in the swimmers! lovelyyy xx

Kim said...

Haha those guys look amazing! :) Oh Becca you look gorgeous in that dress! Kinda wish I'd bought one now, oops!

xxxxxxx

Tia Aaliyah said...

Nice to see the men looking stylish as well as the women! BB looks great as usual :) x

Jodie said...

that dress is beautiful on you- and it looks like you had a fantastic time.
x

Diane said...

such a fun post! thanks for sharing! :)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

How fun and your dress is gorgeous.

Lucy Loves To Blog said...

It looks like you had a great time, your dress is beautiful! The matalan show looks surprisingly good, those men are really cute!

Lucy Loves To Blog

Unknown said...

Wow looks like you had an amazing day!

Wish I was there!

lovely piccys

Take a peak at my blog<3

Project Rattlebag

xx

Jadinexo said...

Wow looks like so much fun! I love your outfit :) x

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

looks like so much fun!! :D X

See said...

Great outfits. Hope you had a nice time there <3

Michelle said...

Wow, I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to go to Ladies Day, the outfits are always amazing.
Looks like you had a great time and the guys look awesome!
xo

K.I.S.S. said...

Great blog and such a inspiring post! It you follow me, i`ll do the same 4 you. Love your blog!
kisses,
http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

Klaudia said...

very nice photo;)) You have awesome blog;D

Bernadeth G. said...

great photos! that girl with the UK flag bow is so cute x http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/

Michelle Loreto said...

Amazing! You're so lucky to have been able to be there, it looks like it was a wonderfully colourful day.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Elena said...

Amazing event! Beautiful photos!

Hope you'll visit me :)
Lots of kisses, Elly

morganalee said...

wowww nice blog i follow you, if you wan follow me too on my blog
www.morganalee.blogspot.com
thank you so much
m-lee

Bethan said...

oh my god! it's BB! :D
you look lovely as usual :) xx

Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co